If you follow this blog you know I am madly in love with Friday Night Lights. Finally last season the rest of the damn world started taking notice and the show got a lot of attention for the episode The Son and the heartbreaking work of Zach Gilford. Then Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton got their LONG overdue Emmy nominations for playing only the Greatest Married Couple on Television in the History of Ever – Eric and Tami Taylor.
As media outlets do their round-up of “Best of” for the year, they are remembering that FNL is a show that has consistently delivered beautiful, heartbreaking, authentic, riveting drama for four seasons and are continuing to give the show it’s much deserved due:
- NPR’s 50 Wonderful Things from 2010: #32 Zach Gilford’s performance in the FNL episode The Son
- Entertainment Weekly: 10 Best TV Series of 2010: #7 Friday Night Lights
- Buddy TV 50 Best Episodes of 2010: #31 FNL I Can’t
- Newsweek Best TV Dramas 2010: #8 Friday Night Lights
- Time Magazine Top 10 TV Episodes of 2010: #1 FNL The Son